ouat 10012

Updated:

Party! Once Upon a Time is celebrating its 100th episode with a private party for cast and crew in Steveston this Saturday, February 20th. Red carpet with stars: 6:45 to 8 p.m. Private party in Gulf of Georgia Cannery: 8 p.m. to 1 a.m.

ouat rumble0-2

ouat event-2

The village of Steveston has played Storybrooke for almost five seasons now.

ouat 10010

ouat 100 elsa

Curse broken. Charming and Snow kiss in season 1.

ouat-1008 e-2

Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold (Robert Carlyle) outside Mr. Gold’s in fake snow.

ouat 10017

Jennifer Morrison meets fans.

ouat 1003

ouat-carnival-e-2

Hellbrooke in upcoming season 5B.

ouat hell e

Once Upon a Time’s Spring Premiere/100th episode airs Sunday, March 6th, at 8 p.m. on ABC in the U.S. and CTV in Canada.

14 Responses to EVENT: ONCE UPON A TIME To Celebrate 100th Episode With Cast & Crew Party in Steveston on February 20th

1. Robyn Lovett says:

Can not believe how long this has been going on for its so exciting. I love watching Once upon a time and have only recently just got the 1st & 2nd season DVD set. I just can’t believe as well that there having a big party on the 20th Feb in steveston because the 20th of Feb is my 21st birthday this year and me and my friend are having a Once Upon A Time marathon to celebrate lol xxπŸ˜πŸŽ‰πŸ˜†πŸΎπŸ˜‹πŸ˜ƒ

• Carole says:

Happy 21st Birthday, mine is Saturday also. Unfortunately, I’ll be 58.😿
      πŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸŽ†

• LL says:

Happy birthday to the two of you. Mine was the 19th (55 this year) and still love fairy tales. First episode I realized it was filmed in the vancouver area. Just couldn’t figure out where they film the forest scenes. ..

• Snow.White.Dallas__ says:

Happy birthday to you and lucky for you I wish my birthday was around that time or any of the cast members days of their birthday!

2. Janice Smith says:

I have been a fan since the beginning and until today I never realized it has been filming in Steveston. Really very exciting.

3. Donna Trane says:

It is so amazing how far the series has
    gotten this far. I m so excited for the
    100th episode well my twin is too okay we
    all are excited. Anyway I am also very happy for the cast and crew.

4. Marthd says:

Love show. Will be glad when it is back. Love the cast. Flew to LA sitting beside Prince Charming years ago. Did not know it. What a dummy

5. Martha says:

Love the show. Cannot wait for it to return. Great cast and storyline!! Flew to LA once beside Prince Charming did not know. DUMMY!!

6. AnonymousIsForA says:

Yay!started watching this show from the start and have been a fangirl ever since. Ive met Josh and Lee thanks to you guys and made many new acquaintances while watching the shoots.
    Just Do you know who will be there?

7. Janet says:

Love this show can’t wait till the new season

8. Janet says:

Can’t wait to see the new season love the show

9. Natasha says:

It is so cool to see this happen right in my back yard! I love living in Steveston, where anything can happen- and sometimes does!

10. Donna Willeby says:

Love,love,love Once Upon A Time!!! One of the most favorite shows I’ve ever watched in my life. At the aga of 54 and a grandma of Kyla and Kaci, I still enjoy fairy tales. Guess I’m a kid at heart. Can’t wait this your season premiere!

11. Snow.White.Dallas__ says:

I love Once Upon A Time it’s really the greatest thing ever it made me think twice about fairy tales because I was never really into them. Once Upon A Time was a huge impact on me and its a huge part of my life. I really want to meet them,but I don’t think I’ll ever have the chance to meet them which is really sad. I want to meet the people who are inspirations to me and i want to be like them. Jen,Lana,Ginny,Emilie,Rebecca,Josh,Jared,Sean,Robert,and Colin. Especially Josh,Josh is my favorite guy and is the cutest from my perspective. This season was really good season 5. I can’t believe it’s already going to be over and then we have to wait till the fall. My birthday is in June and I would really like to go up to Steveston,Vancouver,Canada and watch them shoot and maybe meet them. But i don’t think I’ll meet them I’ll maybe get a glimpse but never in person. I would be the happiest person alive if i ever got to meet them in person and get a picture and their numbers and their autographs and a kiss and a hug from them and become friends with them.